Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Meet Opie~

Opie is Kai's new buddy that I will be watching Tuesday-Friday!~ Kai used to have his other buddy Rush around about 50 hours a week, and when I stopped watching him- I'm sure he missed having a friend around besides mom and dad all the time! Today was our first day with Opie, he is 1.5 years old and such a cutie. He is very lovey and would hug you all day if you let him!~ He picked on Kai most of the day, which Kai isn't used to- but I was very proud of my boy- every time Opie would hit Kai, Kai would never hit back.. He would just come and tell me that he had been hit and he had an owie.. Made me so proud.. :)~ We had a really great day- it was nice to see Kai have a little friend to play with again, and we have two more days with him til the weekend... 






 MY COOL SON Below: :) KAI BRAYDEN



No comments:

Post a Comment