Friday, June 15, 2012

5 Weeks 2 Go~

We are nearing our 35 week mark with our 2nd pregnancy. & It really hit me just the other day when I was thinking, "Wow..I've been pregnant for 8 months, and only have 1 more to go." It was an extremely emotional moment for me.. realizing this could be the last time I'm ever pregnant!!! We are getting very anxious to meet our little girl! Giving Kai all the love and attention we possibly can before her arrival~ :) 
We wonder who she'll look like? Or who's traits she'll strongly hold? 
Kai looks so much like his daddy- but hold so many traits that both Cory and I both hold---- 
I just cant believe that we are near the END.
Wondering if I'll even make it 40 weeks? 
So many questions, but one thing is for sure. WE ARE READY~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment